Welcome to East Side!

East Side traces its roots back to 1897, and its first building back to 1907. East Side moved to its current location in 1960. Though the locations and names have changed over the years, our church family has always sought to honor our Lord Jesus by answering his calling, and serving the community around us in new and exciting ways. It is our continued mission to Grow in FAITH, Bring HOPE, and be Known by our LOVE.