Dear East Side family:
The elders and minister met on the evening of March 17, 2020, to discuss further developments related to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak. The following issues were discussed:
1. It is the decision of the eldership to suspend all activities (including worship services) at the building until further notice, excluding office operations.
2. In the meanwhile, we will be taking steps to stay in contact with the members of the congregation on a regular basis. If you have any particular needs, please do not hesitate to contact any of the elders.
3. We will be using this website, phone calls, One Call, Facebook, emails, and text messages to communicate with the church as a whole.
4. We plan to use video presentations for services, prayers, Bilble studies in the interim. Join us Wednesday, 3/18/2020 at 7:00pm on this website (click Sermons tab) or on Facebook for more details of our online meeting schedule going forward.
5. If you know of anyone who has a particular need, please let us know.
As the outbreak evolves we will continue to stream services online, stay on top of the developments, and communicate any changes to you.
Lastly, the outbreak could present a financial challenge to the church as nobody comes to the building each week. We ask that our church family continue to faithfully make their contributions. If giving in person is not possible, you can give online by clicking here. If you do not wish to use the online options, please mail your contributions to the church or bring it by the church office during office hours.
Contributions can be mailed to:
Eastside Church of Christ
201 31st Street
Snyder, TX, 79549
Please keep in mind that God has us in his hands, and we must act out of faith and not fear. God is already bringing about good from these otherwise difficult times.
East Side Elders